Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Gifts for the Studio Ghibli Lover
They’ve watched the films multiple times. They get excited at the mention of cats, umbrellas, and planes. They are actively saving up for a trip to Japan. They’ll debate with you over the pronunciation of Ghibli. All of these are signs that you know a Studio Ghibli lover, so why not get them a gift that they will love as much as Ponyo loves ham?
Things to Wear
Whether it’s cosplay or everyday, it’s always fun to wear your fandom.
1) Nausicaa Skater Dress from Wands and Wishes Etsy Shop
2) Castle in the Sky Charm from kingdomclud Etsy Shop
3) Jiji knit beanie from Hot Topic
4) Ponyo’s Ham Shack t-shirt from Teefury
For the Home
Declarations of Studio Ghibli love for the place where you lay your head.
5) Totoro Bento Containers and towel from Amazon.com
6) Howl’s Castle Candle from OldGlowCandles Etsy shop
7) Arrietty Music Box from Amazon.com
For the Jetsetter
Useful items for the Ghibli lover’s future trip to Japan.
8) Ghibli themed zipper bags from devilsbakery Etsy shop
9) Haku neck pillow from Amazon.com
10) Studio Ghibli character tote bag from BluePotionUK Etsy shop
Whether they wear it, carry it , or set it on a table, there is something creative and fun available to give to your favorite Studio Ghibli lover.
Posted on December 12, 2016, in creations of chaos, Holiday Gift Guide 2016, sarah hawkins miduski and tagged Amazon, animation, apparel, castle in the sky, cosplay, creations of chaos, etsy, film, Holiday Gift Guide 2016, Howl's Moving Castle, Japan, my neighbor totoro, nausicaa of the valley of the wind, ponyo, Studio Ghibli, the secret world of arrietty. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.