It was an absolutely uneventful weekend at the box office, so we’re going to be quick and dirty in our recap, and conserve our energy for next weekend.
As predicted, Angels Has Fallen was in first place with $11.5 million. Good Boys followed in second with $9 million. Disney’s The Lion King was in third place with $6.7 million. Hobbs and Shaw was in fourth place with $6.2 million. Overcomer closed things out in fifth place with $5.7 million.
So, to recap, here were our predictions:
1) Angel Has Fallen – $9 million
2) Good Boys – $7 million
3) Disney’s The Lion King – $6.5 million
4) Hobbs and Shaw – $6 million
5) Overcomer – $4.5 million
And here’s how the 3-day weekend is estimated to turn out:
1) Angel Has Fallen – $11.5 million
2) Good Boys – $9million
3) Disney’s The Lion King – $6.7 million
4) Hobbs and Shaw – $6.2million
5) Overcomer – $5.7 million
Next weekend sees the release of It: Chapter Two. Be sure to check back on Friday to see our predictions!