It’s a quiet weekend at the box office, which means a pretty quiet edition of box office predictions.
With no new releases, look for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 should hold on to the top spot at the box office. Look for it to bring in $25 million on its quest to be the biggest film of the year. Penguins of Madagascar will be in second place with $15 million, with Big Hero Six right behind it in third with $10 million. Interstellar will grab fourth place with $7 million, while the underperforming Horrible Bosses 2 will narrowly make it into the fifth spot with $5 million.
So, to recap, here are our predictions:
1) The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 – $25 million
2) Penguins of Madagascar – $15 million
3) Big Hero Six – $10 million
4) Interstellar – $7 million
5) Horrible Bosses 2 – $5 million
Be sure to check back on Sunday to see how the weekend turns out.